Our bones are what protect some organs of our body, carry out movement, deposit minerals and hold the so-called bone marrow, the place where blood cells are produced. .
Bones are often affected by a number of diseases such as osteoporosis and arthritis which seem to be the most common. In an interview on the show “Rreze Dielli” in the section “Plants and Health”, the popular doctor Ylli Merja shared some of the main diseases that affect the bones and explained their causes:
- Osteoporosis is triggered by low estrogen and multiple corticosteroids Arthritis inflammation of the joints
- Osteoarthritis: When the lattice (layer) that protects the ends of the bones is gradually worn away
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – The body produces a chemical substance that destroys the surfaces of the bones
- Post-traumatic arthritis is created by damage to bone surfaces after fractures
-Septic Arthritis- Infection of one or several foci by various microorganisms that is accompanied by swelling and redness
- Psoriatic arthritis- Gives pain in every joint
- Gouty arthritis – Appears with increased uric acidity in the blood. It affects men after fifty more.
- Lyme arthritis – caused by the bacterium LYME Borreliosis which can be transmitted by the bite of a hard tick
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis – causes tonsil, kidney and joint infections
Sometimes it becomes difficult to diagnose with the various diseases that affect the bones. Plant specialist Ylli Merja said that there are several main symptoms for bone pain such as:
Difficulty walking or getting up and down, crunching of bones when going up and down, stiffness of a limb when walking, pain up to bone injury, deformed or reddened joints.
Among other things, he also stopped arthritis, as one of the most common bone diseases. Ylli Merja showed what are the causes of arthritis:
Misuse of the human body, neck deformity, waist deformity, leg curvature, obesity, joint injuries, working and staying in water, seasonal viruses.
As always, he advised alternative treatment through medicinal plants:
- Placing masks on joints: vinegar, onion, cabbage, egg
- Massages with herbal extracts and herbal oils
- Teas with plants such as nettle, heartburn, eucalyptus, rosemary, laurel, etc
- Fruits such as almonds, almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds or ‘osteomer’ a mixture of fruits
- Wild cabbage and vegetables
While he suggested these two simple recipes that you can make yourself at home that will help you to easily overcome the pain caused by bone diseases:
- A breakfast that strengthens bones: 1 glass of yogurt, 3 tablespoons of muesli, 1 teaspoon of osteomer, 1 tablespoon of blueberries and 20 strands of saffron
- Bone broth with a lot of mineral salts: Boil 2 beef or cow legs or 4 pork legs for 2.5-3 hours in 4 liters of water. Strain the liquid and let it coagulate. Remove the frozen fat and consume it every day from 200 ml of juice full of collagen, calcium, magnesium, zinc.
NOTE: Each patient has his own characteristics, so in cases of serious illnesses, you should always consult with doctors. This article cannot be used to suggest a cure for any person.