In the column “Plants and Health” in the morning show “Rreze Dielli” on Report TV with the specialist in medicinal plants Ylli Merja, we focused on ear diseases in general as well as middle ear, symptoms, consequences and health complications.
Vertigo or vertigo is one of the most distinctive signs that signals middle ear disease. But this syndrome can come from many health problems such as cervical.
According to specialist Merja, middle ear disease is accompanied by dizziness, nausea, vomiting and sweating, the sensation of the ear being filled with water, noise in the ear or loss of balance, difficulty hearing on only one side, often accompanied by a sensation of pressure in the ear of that side. The causes of ear diseases are:
· Viral, bacterial, fungal infections
· Getting water in the ear
· Disruption of bacterial flora, ear discharge
· Blockage of the nose from viruses or in cases of landing from the plane with the mouth closed
· Climate change
· Spread of eczema in the ear
· Cervical, low blood pressure, anemia, etc
· Middle ear infection
Specialist Ylli Merja says that to understand more about ear diseases, we must first know the anatomy of the ear. “The outer part of the ear is in the form of a funnel to collect all the sound sounds. Inside the ear canal there is a narrow part called the tympanum, above it there is a bony part called the temporal bone.
From the tympanic part of the ear we can distinguish a small cube which is bounded by the inner part of the tympanic membrane, the Eustachian canal and the outer wall of the inner ear.
The only communicating port of the middle ear with the environment is the eustachian tube. This channel in its interior has a very thin mucosa which can sometimes become inflamed. In the moments when we have a narrowing and this channel does not work, then the problems begin” – says Merja, advising that cleaning the ear from fats and wax should be done regularly.
Since ancient times, treatments with various medicinal plants have been known to cure ear diseases. Medicinal plant specialist Ylli Merja advises and recommends alternative treatment as a very efficient method:
· Do not insert unwashed hands into the outer ear
· After showering, wipe the ear canal and use a hair dryer in the ear
· After drying you can put a drop of olive oil or balsamic extract
· In case of itching of the ear, coat the ear canal and the membrane with a tampon moistened with 2-3 drops of propolis with oregano
· In case of acute pain or problems with the middle ear, you can proceed as follows: pour 1 tablespoon of brandy or olive oil into the jar, add 10-12 cloves of crushed garlic, a little crushed onion to the same size as the garlic, and sauté. We can add 10-15 unripe coffee beans. After 10-15 minutes, wet a tampon and lubricate the ear canal. This is done 2 times a day.
· Use 2 drops of ice flower gel in the morning and evening if you suffer from middle ear problems
Also drink 2-3 cups of harmony tea a day
· Make steam with tea for sinusitis. It takes 6-7 days to disinfect the eustachian tube and the middle ear cavity
· Helichrysum and lavender oil. Drink 2×3 drops after bread. Put 2 drops in the ear, smear the area behind the ear with 4-5 drops of this oil
· Massage your neck for 10-12 days with any herbal oil or reumer cream. Do the extension and straightening of the neck, cervical
· Do neck exercises or lie on the mat with your back and neck firmly pressed into the mat
· In the case of atomycosis, moisten the ear canal with 2-3 drops of propolis with oregano. After it dries, put a little mold cream on the places where the skin is rough.
NOTE: Each patient has his own characteristics, so in cases of serious illnesses, you should always consult with doctors. This article cannot be used to suggest a cure for any person.