In the column “Plants and Health” in the morning show “Rreze Dielli” on Report TV with the specialist of medicinal plants Ylli Merja we talked about the disease of night fire.
What is this disease, what causes it and how can it be treated or cured through medicinal plants.
Herpes zoster, or as it is popularly known as “night fire”, is one of the most excruciating pathologies, as it manifests itself with severe pain in the body, internal temperature and eruption of pimples on the surface of the skin. Nightfire is a virus that makes the body appear to be on fire.
This virus is not contagious and affects the elderly more as a result of decreased immunity. The signs and symptoms of this disease appear with:
· Burning, pain, piercing under the skin at night
· Inflammation of the skin, redness, appearance of small vesicles filled with water
· Itching at night and day after the lesions appear on the skin
· Fever in the body, pain in the stomach
· Pain in the herpes area, head, eyes
· Muscle pain, joint pain, fatigue
The most vulnerable areas from herpes ‘night fire’ are the chest area, ribs, shoulders; neck and ear area, forehead and eye area; cheeks and mouth-jaw area. According to specialist Merja, the possible complications of this disease can be: physical weakness, chest pain for 1-2 years; headache, earache, hearing problems; weakening of vision to blindness as well as weakening of the muscles in the jaws.
Medical plant specialist Ylli Merja recommends the use of plants with strong antiviral properties such as oregano, ginger, onion, garlic, licorice, sweet wormwood, cloves, juniper, pine, etc. Also the use of plants that increase the body’s resistance such as sanza, coloring alkania, wild rose, echinacea, bee propolis and antiviral creams.
A successful alternative treatment for nocturnal fire – At the moment of burning and itching at night, says Merja, do this:
· Coat the burning area with herbal antiseptic by spraying it over a wide area.
· After it dries only in the area that hurts, we put drops of propolis with oregano and spread it lightly with our hands. After the propolis dries, we use acne cream. These treatments are done 2 times a day.
· Drink antiviral tea 2-3 glasses a day before bread
· Drink propolis with oregano 3 x 10 drops a day after bread
· Drink harmony oil 2 x 4 drops a day after propolis with oregano
At the end of the conversation, he did not forget to give you a recipe that everyone can make at home, a wonderful antiviral:
· Finely chop 1 red onion, 60-80 grams of ginger, 10-12 cloves of garlic. Put them in a jar, add 1 tablespoon of liquorice and 6-7 tablespoons of honey. Mix them well and consume 2-3 tablespoons of soup a day before bread.