The woman cooked mushrooms for lunch and killed three members of the family

The bride cooked lunch for the husband and the husband’s parents, but the three of them were seriously poisoned after eating poisonous mushrooms.

They went to the hospital after their condition worsened and then three people died.

Ian, 68, remains in a critical condition in hospital and is believed to be awaiting a liver transplant.

The bride says: “I loved them and I’m sad that they lost their lives.”

“I am very devastated by what has happened,” she said as she wiped away her tears.. everything was careless as we did not know that the mushrooms were poisonous.

A small mistake can be fatal for your life, so don’t pick mushrooms in the forest because they can poison you.

Leave a Reply