Fungus is a type of infection that is caused by several dermatophyte fungi, where 21 species of trichopyton are distinguished that mostly infect the hair, nails and skin. While microspotum, which presents about 17 more species, infects the skin and nails.
In general, mold can be acquired by dermatophyte fungi that are transmitted from person to person, so a person infected with mold can also infect other people.
Zoophilic dermatophyte fungi where the fungal spore is transmitted from animal to human. The most widespread is white mold and those types of mold that can appear in the body from the long-term use of antibiotics.
One of the main causes in the creation of mold is the long-term use of antibiotic treatments. But even an animal infected by mold on the skin can transmit fungal spores to a human, and the latter can infect other people. In general, when fungal spores fall on the human body or inside it, they have the ability to lower the pH of the skin, i.e. they lower it from a basic pH, and an acidic environment is created, favorable for the development of fungi.
People of different professions are affected by this disease, but those who have low resistance of the organism are more predisposed. A moisture is created between the toes, the heels, the part behind the kneecap, and in women it also appears under the chest. But it can also appear under the armpits and between the fingers.
So these are the most affected countries. For mold to develop, it requires a suitable temperature as well as the necessary humidity. The most predisposed ages to be affected by mold are generally children who take antibiotics for a long time, also women. Another affected group is all those people who wear shoes for a long time.
In general, people who have been affected by mold show signs of anemia, have a dry mouth and a discolored tongue. In these cases, they think that this person is affected by mold inside the organism, where the most likely is white mold. Often these people become allergic, have body itching, pimples and sores on the body.
So, once the fungi have settled in the body, they manage to take mineral salts and sugars from the person, weakening him. When the mold develops a lot, then the person has bloating and frequent diarrhea and the body wants to clean itself and expel these foreign bodies that flourish in the organism. While, there are cases when it also causes skin cracks and the spores have an easier time multiplying in this way.
So when they are placed on the legs, hands, skin, hair, they start to give serious problems such as itching, discharge and spread in the form of concentric circles or irregularly. People affected by mold are very fond of sweet foods rich in sugar
Treatment with medicinal plants
The most powerful antifungal medical plants that humans can use are white oregano, which is found from Central Albania to the South of the country; locally widespread thyme; moss leaves as they have a white fluff similar to that of mold; chilly leaves; juniper, calendula, etc.
To fight the mold in the body, when we have diagnosed it with a fungal culture in the laboratory or by the doctor, we must act as follows: When the mold is on the surface, chest skin, we must rinse the infected area with an antifungal tea prepared with the plants above, 1-2 times a day and it is good to add a teaspoon of baking soda to each cup of tea.
The latter in this case is used as a regulator of the pH on the surface of the body, that is, to approach a neutral or basic environment. After the tea dries, it is good to drip the antifungal propolis on the places where the mold is located, enough to cover the infected area, and after the propolis dries, apply another antifungal cream.
This method of treatment should continue for no less than 1 month, as many fungal spores return to a dormant state and remain as if curled up in the roots of the hair until the person thinks he is completely cured. But the moment a suitable habitat appears and they no longer fight, they manage to develop again. Therefore, the treatment should be for more than one month.
In cases where the mold is inside the body, the patient should rinse his mouth thoroughly with baking soda and honey in the morning. In this way, we ensure that the fungi that have grown in the mouth during the night are removed from the body. After that, we rinse our mouth well with plenty of water and drink a glass of antifungal tea.